Scar Fx® Silicone Sheeting 25cm x 30cm – Self-adhering silicone scar sheeting designed to soften and flatten raised scars. The International Advisory Panel on Scar Management has stated that silicone scar sheets are the #1 preferred treatment for scars.
Scar Fx® Silicone Sheeting 25cm x 30cm
Scar Fx® Silicone Sheeting 25cm x 30cm – ScarFX Silicone Scar Sheeting is 100% silicone and the number one choice of Plastic Surgeons & Dermatologists to improve and health the appearance of for treating difficult Keloid or hypertrophies.
ScarFX Silicone Sheeting is a high grade 100% silicone scar can be used on new and old scars suitable for body procedures including tummy tuck, brachioplasty and thigh lifts.
ScarFX Silicone scar sheeting is designed to soften and flatten raised scarring.These self-adhered silicone sheets help coat the scar with 100% medical-grade silicone to hydrate and protect the area.
After treatment, the redness will begin to fade as the scar flattens and softens. The reusable shapes are perfect for reducing scar appearance and restoring the original skin tone.
Precaution: As with most scar treatments, please do not use until your wounds have healed. Advise a relevant health professional about its usage
- Intended to be used to reduce scarring after body procedures including tummy tuck, brachioplasty and thigh lifts
- Promotes scar healing
- Waterproof and shower-proof
- Perfectly contours and shapes around the breast
- Boosts skin rejuvenation
- Abdominoplasty, Belly Button Surgery, Body Lift, Brachioplasty, Panniculectomy,
100% Medical Grade Silicone. Our silicone sheets are made of 100% healthcare grade silicone. Scar Fx is durable, clear, and self-adhering. Each sheet lasts between 30-45 days. They can be washed with a mild soap and water and reused.
How to use
- Remove the plastic stickers on both sides before application
- Firmly mould the silicone scar sheet around the wound.
- Secure over your closed wounds.
- To be worn daily for 8-12 hours.
- After your day’s application, the ScarFx can be washed and reused.